Re: Which collections to upload and post to

Thanks for starting that. At one point we discussed breaking the protocol into basic and administrative specs. We're doing basic now and admin later. Is this still the case?

If so, I would think basic would include these collections:
   entries
   resources
   categories

and administrative would include: