Re: Interop

James M Snell wrote:

Hey All,

There are quite a few APP implementations out there now (both for the
client and server).  In our own testing, we've come across some
inconsistencies in the implementations that are just a bit concerning.
We'd be very interested in helping to organize a face-to-face interop
event. I'm thinking that the upcoming O'Reilly Etech conference in San
Diego would make a great venue to get a bunch of engineers together to
knock around some code.

Unfortunately I won't be in the neighbourhood, but what about participating through IRC?

Cheers

Michael

- James

--