Re: Interop

James M Snell wrote:
There are quite a few APP implementations out there now (both for the
client and server).  In our own testing, we've come across some
inconsistencies in the implementations that are just a bit concerning.
We'd be very interested in helping to organize a face-to-face interop
event. I'm thinking that the upcoming O'Reilly Etech conference in San
Diego would make a great venue to get a bunch of engineers together to
knock around some code.

Hi,

Having just written a small client library to interact with a colleague's server implementation (both rich with inconsistency :-), I'm curious types of inconsistencies you've found the most of. Would you mind sharing a quick list so that future implementers might have some idea what to be wary of?

Thanks,
Keith