Now it gets ugly: Atompub vs. AtomPub

As one with some experience in guessing at consensus in this community, I think it's obvious, no guessing required, that either "Atompub" or "AtomPub" is the right public-facing name for this protocol. So... camel-case or not? I personally prefer the simpler "Atompub" for typographical reasons, and because it stands out in a camel-case world. But not by much. So, let's have it out and, a nice liberating shouting match on the case of an instance of the 16th letter of the alphabet...

Is it U+0050 LATIN CAPITAL LETTER P or U+0070 LATIN SMALL LETTER P.

Branding matters (sigh).  -Tim