Re: 'Atom' Should Be It's Name, and It's Name Was Atom

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 05:04 PM, Morbus Iff wrote:

I would like to propose, nay, admonish, that the name of the format and spec
should be Atom, that the current naming vote should be killed, and we should
move on to grander things without the auspices of "what's it called?!" over
our heads. This has been going on far too long.

+1

There are better things to worry about than a name.