Re: The Atomic age

Dan Brickley wrote:
Let me emphasise that I'm not claiming these Atom docs "are" reasonably
interpreted as RDF. Just that they seem to, by happy coincidence as it were, at least
share a syntax with RDF. The intepretation of this syntactic state of affairs is
up for discussion.

I've never understood what makes hybrid RDF/other xml formats appealing. A simple xslt conversion turnes the xml format (the whole format, not a subset) in much better RDF, with no compromises.

--
Sjoerd Visscher
http://w3future.com/weblog/