Schema for the combination of Atom and its extensions

I find that no schemas examine constraints specified
in RFC 4287 (The Atom Syndication Format),
RFC 4685 (Atom Threading Extensions), "Feed Paging and Archiving",
and Open Search, all together.

I gave a lecture of schema customization at Tsukuba University and
asked the students to try.  On the basis of their result, I created a
schema for the combination of the above specifications.  Furthermore,
other extensions can be easily added to this schema.

The schemas are available at:

	http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eb2m-mrt/atom/schemaForAtomExtensions.zip

The schema "atomRev.rnc" is a rewrite of the schema in RFC 4287. It is
created by Mr. Fujisaki at Tsukuba University, and is slightly modified
by me.

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>