Re: Atom feeds and accessibility guidelines

Pete Brunet wrote:

Regarding the AtomPub spec, is there is a list of accessibility features such as the list James provided?

I'm also interested what the community feels are the accessibility advantages of AtomPub over the RSS equivalent(s).

Assuming you mean RFC5023, here's one. Every time you post to an AtomPub server you get a link back and not just an ok. This means you can drive basic follow-on action via links, such as "view your comment". This can't be done in a number of proprietary posting systems I've seen. Having hypertext links at every publishing step is a fundamentally good feature, and not just for accessibility.

Bill