RE: atom:link rel="printer-friendly" ??

Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> From a purely theoretical perspective, the printer-friendly
> version is just another alternate representation of the same
> resource, for which Atom already provides a link relation -
> makes it the default one, even. (And an Entry can have any
> number of alternate links.) If you give it a title like
> "Print Version", a human would know which one to pick.

An entry can have any number of alternate links, but it can only have one of
each MIME type (for any given human language). If you already have an
alternate text/html link for the non-printer-friendly HTML encoding, then
you are not allowed to have any additional alternate text/html
representation.

(I completely agree with everything else Aristotle had to say.)

- Brian