Re: Comments on Action:draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-03

Julian Reschke wrote:
Jan Algermissen wrote:
Do you have a (rough) set of use cases (IOW: client goals) that are to be enabled by the link relations?

Along the lines: "Client needs to find a working-copy" => link rel working-copy enables that

These use cases mainly come from CMIS (content management over AtomPub); and the main reason these aren't mentioned in the spec is that we wanted to avoid a circular spec reference.

See <http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200910/msg00015.html>.

To make things cleared, I have added a short pointer to the Introduction:

"These link relations are used in the AtomPub ([RFC5023]) bindings of the "Content Management Interoperability Services" (CMIS). See Section 3.4.3.1 of [CMIS] for further information." -- <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-latest.html#introduction>

Best regards, Julian