New Internet Draft on registering IDNs

This document is different than the JET document in many ways. It is meant to be generic and usable by anyone, not just registries using CJK characters. It also attempts to make the registry policy easier and more predictable from the outside. I have heard that other folks will also be preparing Internet Drafts on this issue, so it will be good to see what the differences are.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium