Starting the list

The main purpose of this list it to have an open discussion about the needs of registries when dealing with IDNs. There will be an active discussion of this at IDNConnect at the end of May, so this list can give attendees a lot of preparatory material to think about. More information on IDNConnect can be found at <http://idnconnect.jdna.jp>; registration will start soon.

BTW, if anyone has suggestions for other useful information to put on the web site, please let me know. I would like to restrict the list of documents to those that have been submitted and Internet Drafts so that there are no possible copyright issues. However, if there are other documents such as presentations that should be listed, I can add links to them. Please let me know off-line, not on the mailing list. Thanks!

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium