Re: Framework for IDN Operations

At 7:58 PM -0500 4/2/03, Edmon Chung wrote:
Hi Everyone,
understand that patent related submissions would include a section stating
IPR considerations.  Also I will name the draft under "dnsii" as mentioned
in the statement.
So, the recent new ones are not :-)

Your company is on public record as saying that you have applied for a patent that may be relevant, and that you will only grant rights to the patent if it is used in a standards-track technology. If your corporate officers want to change that statement, that's fine; until they do, I would not suggest that anyone take the above message as legally binding or even relevant.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium