RE: Comparison of hoffman-idn-reg and jseng-idn-admin

Rethinking of it, I should have said last char of a word, and not a
label. Hebrew has three letters which have an "ending form", i.e., when
at the end of a word they are written differently (Arabic has also a few
of those). Grammatically speaking, they can't be written in a word
(which we need to decide whether or not to block, I guess it is legit
for someone to want to write two words without separating between them).
On top of that, two of those ending forms look similar to two other
letters, therefore can be used to write words that look similar (like
the 0 (zero) and o case).