Re: New Internet Draft on registering IDNs

Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the case above, assume that someone already has duerst (which is
> true in .de and .ch).  You now register dürst

Are you sure you want to allow that?  It seems to me that dürst and
duerst should not be allowed to coexist in the same zone unless they
belong to the same bundle (otherwise we fail in our goal to avoid
surprising and confusing users).  In this case that would mean that no
one may add dürst to the zone except the owner of duerst.  That seems
fair to me.

AMC