Re: New Internet Draft on registering IDNs

On 00:27 05/04/03, Adam M. Costello said:
Here's an analogy:  The regulations/expectations of what is proper in
restaurants do not apply to homes.  Although both are privately owned,
one is considered a public place because the general public is invited in.

If you welcome third parties in your home - let say for a non-profit organization - it will. The IDN situation we may very quickly wind up with non-profit gov sponsored new.net like 4/3LDs supporting ML.ML if appropriate solutions are not found with IDNA S/TLD. We all know that. jfc