Re: Comparison of hoffman-idn-reg and jseng-idn-admin

On 18:25 22/04/03, Paul Hoffman / IMC said:
At 5:09 PM +0200 4/22/03, JFC (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:
1. the IDNA solution is inappropriate and violates the DNS architecture.

This is the wrong list for that discussion. Please take it elsewhere. Thanks!

I am am sorry. It seems you did not read what I wrote. I do not discuss a conclusion, I state a working starting hypothsesis.

The discussed problem is how to best implement IDNs in the IDNA environment to respond domain managers real needs. If this is not the topic of this list, I wander what it is?

I presented a complete, simple and pragmatic solution to domain Managers. It does not take into consideration the variant proposition. You might have very good objections to this. Since some domain managers are presently preparing their strategy in my way, we would certainly be glad hearing them.

Thank you. jfc