RE: Character Variant Deployment at VeriSign

And the language tag just in the registration stage is meaningless to
the
endusers for its name resolution. The endusers don't know the name
he wants to use belonging to which language tag. Verisign maybe can tell
us the detail of their implemenation mechainsms meaningfully and
clearly.

Vincent