New version of the IDN registration draft

Greetings again. I have submitted a new version of my IDN registration to the Internet Drafts directory, but it will probably take a few days for it to show up. In the meantime, I have a temporary version here:
<http://www.imc.org/idn-reg-policy/TEMP-hoffman-idn-reg-01.txt>

Due to the many, many constructive suggestions on this list, I have radically changed the document. It now covers overlapping bundles in a clean fashion, allows for some names in a bundle to be in the zone and others blocked, describes using an intended language indication from the registrant as a way to pick the table, and other changes. I also greatly simplified the procedure for creating bundles.

I think that this covers most of the major changes that people asked for here, but I might have missed some. Also, there is a list of open issues at the end of the document, and two places where I let place-holders for more text to come (I wanted to get the document out sooner rather than later).

Of course, comments are welcome!

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium