[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-00
Another effort that was mentioned here previously. This one is just a re-posting of RFC3462 (multipart/report) removing the must-be-outermost-MIME-type restriction.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-00
- From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <idsubmission@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:19:58 -0800
- Thread-index: Act/BKKrlZqmp31kTPibaJE20DR6QQ==
- Thread-topic: New Version Notification for draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-00
A new version of I-D, draft-kucherawy-rfc3462bis-00.txt has been successfully submitted by Murray Kucherawy and posted to the IETF repository.
Title: The Multipart/Report Media Type for the Reporting of Mail System Administrative Messages
WG ID: Independent Submission
The multipart/report Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME)
media type is a general "family" or "container" type for electronic
mail reports of any kind. Although this memo defines only the use of
the multipart/report media type with respect to delivery status
reports, mail processing programs will benefit if a single media type
is used to for all kinds of reports.
The IETF Secretariat.
--- End Message ---