[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fixing RFC 1641
- To: ietf-822@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fixing RFC 1641
- From: tal@xxxxxxxxxxx (Tom Limoncelli)
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 12:54:29 -0500 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <> from "Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu" at Nov 30, 94 11:32:00 am
- Posted-date: Wed, 30 Nov 1994 12:54:29 -0500 (EST)
> Is there anything Unicode-1-1 needs different from text/plain besides the
> removal of the CRLF restriction? And can you specify the exact nature of
> the problem for those of us who aren't Unicode-literate?
Would someone recommend a fast way to learn a little
more about Unicode? I just need an overview. Any URLs?
"I don't like your I-can-use-anything-as-an-adjective attitude."
Tom Limoncelli -- firstname.lastname@example.org (work) -- email@example.com (play)