Re: DURATION vs DTEND

Dan Winship wrote:

From cap-10 6.1.1.10:

As "DTEND" value is the first time that is excluded from a components time range, any "DURATION" value supplied by the "QUERY" property value that is exactly one second less than the "DTEND" property value MUST match the QUERY. And if the "DURATION" property value ends exactly at the computed DTEND it MUST NOT match.

etc. That's wrong, right? DTSTART + DURATION == DTEND, not DTEND - 1

No, the text looks right. That first clause ("...first time that is excluded...") says we're dealing with a half-open interval.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke@xxxxxxxxxxx                     |