Re: Dealing with invites to individual instances

I may have covered this in my other post, but I will cover it here just in case:

I do not think it is a violation of iTIP to send each ATTENDEE a unique object. As I have re-read the protocols, I don't think unaffected ATTENDEEs need to see all changes, unless the ATTENDEE is affected, then they MUST see the changes. Refering to my previous post, UID:1, RID:123 changed to UID:1, RID:ABC - since "W" is invited to instance 3, W has to be notified when 3 disappears. Sending unique objects is, to me, a perfectly acceptable way to do it.

Tim Hare