[Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-royer-rid-ical-00.txt]

This is an attempt to start documenting all of the RECURRENCE-ID issues. In -00 I did not represent the 'FIXED' camp very well as I do not fully understand it and so it is missing examples.

I hope this will evolve into a document that describes ways
that different models will interact and how to make them
interact in useful ways. I also hope this will evolve
into how to migrate to some workable common usage.

As it states in the first part of the draft, I expect it
to get blasted. But the intent is to gather information
so that it can be documented.

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-royer-rid-ical-00.txt Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 10:39:08 -0400 From: Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx Reply-To: Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx To: IETF-Announce: ;

Title : RECURRENCE-ID in iCal Author(s) : D. Royer Filename : draft-royer-rid-ical-00.txt Pages : 10 Date : 2003-9-4 The initial version of this draft are going to be controversial. The idea is to develope ways to make the various ways of using the [iCAL] and [iTIP] 'RECURRENCE-ID' property work between vendors.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-royer-rid-ical-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-royer-rid-ical-00.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-royer-rid-ical-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.

--

 Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
                                |   Cell: (208)520-4044

We Do Standards - You Need Standards
<<< Message/External-body; name="draft-royer-rid-ical-00.txt": Unrecognized >>>