CAP-12

I have finished editing in the typos sent to me and the list. I have clarified the paragraphs that were sent to this list.

The only open proposal is Bruce's proposal to break modify with
no proposed solution which I do not see as having any support.
Bruce's proposal at this time would need to have consensus
called by the chairs to make that kind of  changes.

There are no more action items.

I will post -12 to the IETF tomorrow if there are no more items posted.

--

Doug@xxxxxxxxx | Office: (208)612-INET
| Cell: (208)520-4044

We Do Standards - You Need Standards