RE: Welcome to the Disconnected SMTP mailing list

No offense Mike, but I believe this number was skewed based on most of
the hosts running the newer versions of Sendmail and not actually making
use of the ETRN functionality.

~180,000 are a lot of hosts to be running ETRN.

Getting a forum of ISP's talking about ETRN would really help out
determining their needs and desires as well as their customers would be
beneficial.

In addition:
One reference site that I have visited is
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm and contains some good info
about ETRN and dial-up.  But I'm sure there may are many others as well,
haven't been looking too much lately.

-Doug Strauss
Microsoft Exchange SMTP Test Lead