Re: Any Comments on the Draft?

At 10:06 AM -0800 11/25/97, Jeff Stephenson wrote:

>1) the server on the client side has to be modified to know to make one
>connection to submit mail and another (to a different port) to receive mail,
>or
>2) the admin on the client side (who is probably responsible for a lot more
>than just mail) has to know enough to configure her server to do the above

The customer side has to be modified and configured to use AUTH and
TURN (and to authenticate properly), so I don't see what different it
makes on the customer side to use an ODMR port or port 25.

--
Randall Gellens       ||    Opinions are personal; facts are suspect;
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxx    ||    I speak for myself alone

You might have mail.