draft-gellens-on-demand-04.txt

Version -04 of the ODMR draft is now at the IETF directories (see
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gellens-on-demand-04.txt>).

I believe this version addresses the issues raised with -03.

I'd appreciate it if interested people could let me know if there are
any problems with it.  If not, I plan on asking the ADs to issue a last
call.

Thanks!
--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------

Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you.  They're too

busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.