From: Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 2:04 PM
To: Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew); dcrocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
gparsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; eburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
vpim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [VPIM] RE: Rolling BoF?

Lets set a first session from 1-3 Monday, and pick up additional timeslots
from there if we find a productive track.   The goal is to determine if we
have a topic of sufficient interest and contributors priority to pursue
chartering as a formal IETF work-group.

I am particularly interested in soliciting attendance by folks tuned into
the latest 3GPP MMS work and standards needs.

I can't guess accurately a location.  I will pick a spot and post it on the
IETF message board by Monday morning.   I am sure many of us may gather in
the hallway after the Apps area meeting for lunch.

Greg V.