[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mail Extensions for Unified Messaging / TUI Access to Email BOF
- To: "Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew)" <zmolek@xxxxxxxxx>, dcrocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gparsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vpim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ietf-fax@xxxxxxx, um@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ietf-imap-voice@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Mail Extensions for Unified Messaging / TUI Access to Email BOF
- From: "Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)" <gregv@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:31:18 -0700
- List-archive: <http://www.imc.org/ietf-imap-voice/mail-archive/>
- List-id: <ietf-imap-voice.imc.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?body=unsubscribe>
- Sender: owner-ietf-imap-voice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to have the first meeting of the TUI/UM extensions Bar BOF
meeting TODAY in the 1-3 PM timeslot. Let's meet at the message board. If
you arrive and there are no people there, check the board for a forward
From: Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 2:04 PM
To: Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew); dcrocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject: [VPIM] RE: Rolling BoF?
Lets set a first session from 1-3 Monday, and pick up additional timeslots
from there if we find a productive track. The goal is to determine if we
have a topic of sufficient interest and contributors priority to pursue
chartering as a formal IETF work-group.
I am particularly interested in soliciting attendance by folks tuned into
the latest 3GPP MMS work and standards needs.
I can't guess accurately a location. I will pick a spot and post it on the
IETF message board by Monday morning. I am sure many of us may gather in
the hallway after the Apps area meeting for lunch.
From: Zmolek, Andrew (Andrew) [mailto:zmolek@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 2:49 PM
To: Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg); dcrocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Subject: RE: Rolling BoF?
I agree with Greg that a "Rolling BoF" would be a good thing,
particularly since the WG is double-scheduled with midcom and I need to
cover at least some part of both. But I'm not sure what a "Rolling BoF"
means (scheduled vs. spontaneous, etc.). What did you have in mind,
Technology & Standards Engineer
+1 720 444 4001
This message was sent to you, since you are subscribed to
vpim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can manage your subscription at