[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Fwd: More information requested on publication status of draft-crocker-email-arch]
--- Begin Message ---
- To: ietf-smtp@xxxxxxx
- Subject: More information requested on publication status of draft-crocker-email-arch
- From: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:40:16 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915
There have been two Last Call notices sent to the IETF for:
'Internet Mail Architecture' <draft-crocker-email-arch> as a
The IESG has received a concern about the intended publication status of
this document and wishes to confirm the community's preferences.
As the shepherding AD I would like to request more feedback on this
topic. Please send your answers by the end of June 3rd.
You can either reply to this message, send your response directly to
iesg@xxxxxxxx, or send it directly to me and Tony Hansen <tony@xxxxxxx>.
Please indicate your preference for publishing the document as:
1. Proposed Standard, as queried in the two Last Call notices
3. Some other label
4. I have another opinion (please describe)
Also please indicate your reason(s) for this choice.
--- End Message ---