[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Typos in LTAP draft 6
- To: ietf-ltans@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Typos in LTAP draft 6
- From: "Paweł Skarżyński" <chesteroni@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:29:49 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition; bh=4E3HLO8NgBSrauQMTxvGtIuxAs8jdFGgRBlvtiCget0=; b=sCKwdGZeyVXvoLHVg2UrjYbJGLchE8YnEdSf7qQ0T+//cSYyoU78i2Mr05ZntyKSdG P9OvNnDIe/D4LIoeUJWhO/n9kKr5/Ybd7ftemugP6CHOkyCRSepix9okkIEiXM3sXi4Q WOzdmuvFEUFopTREG9o54Emko/n543fs3kzew=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=nw6pvntKS8nigCQ5vQSNf789b01JIkszwcUh1FatRuClka+5WA4sb2fjwq4lkfAAQj WGkz3a2zZLcL7xwBIXuLkonSTtKIP4tmPQ0bQbnYmLNZTJvg/F312efnwJ6M8HGVkJct aHXFlwkZRpJvo0UKcCHKGWI1nrSGWFXXnLfLc=
- List-archive: <http://www.imc.org/ietf-ltans/mail-archive/>
- List-id: <ietf-ltans.imc.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?body=unsubscribe>
- Sender: owner-ietf-ltans@xxxxxxxxxxxx
While I was reading the doc, I found some typos. So here they are, I
hope that it will be helpful:
1. Page 12, second paragraph after L4:
currently: "(not necssarily"
should be: "(not necessarily"
2. Page 23, the last paragraph (section 4.3.)
currently: "The 'type' identfies "
should be: "The 'type' identifies"
currently: "similar way as withe MIBs"
should be: "similar way as with MIBs"
should be: "similar way as with the MIBs"
3. Page 31, Section 4.13.
currently: "The response is an second" (repeated twice, line by line)
should be: "The response is a second"
4, Page 38, third 'bullet' from top in section 6.1.
currently: "If this a retry of a previous operation,"
should be: "If this is a retry of a previous operation,"
5. Page 41, paragraph 1, first sentence:
currently: "This memo defines are two basic ways"
should be: "This memo defines two basic ways"
6. Page 41, paragraph 1, last sentence:
currently: "for XML encoded requesta nd responses."
should be: "for XML encoded request and responses."
7. Page 41, paragraph 4:
currently: "LTAPRequest or LTAPResponse are used, an not an XER version"
should be: "LTAPRequest or LTAPResponse are used, and not an XER version"
8. Page 44, second paragraph of section 7.4.
currently: "When an end user client creates a request, there are only
should be: "When an end user client creates a request, there is only
9. Page 46, last sentence of second paragraph:
currently: "Aa LTA MAY profide for a service to validate"
should be: "An LTA MAY profide for a service to validate"
I am also pretty sure that there was at least one typo before the
first mentioned by me, but I didn't started making notices from the
begining of the memo and now I couldn't find it.