[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Proposed agenda for the SIEVE WG meeting in Vancouver
Here is a tentative agenda for the Vancouver IETF meeting.
- Introduction (blue sheets, scribe etc) (1 min)
- Agenda Bashing (4 mins)
- Finished documents (Vacation, spamtest, IMAP Flags) (5 mins)
- Base spec discussion (post WGLC comments) (10 mins)
- Relational draft status (10 mins)
- Variables draft (post LC comments) (10 mins)
- Body test draft status (10 mins)
- Edit header draft status (10 mins)
- Notification draft (15 mins)
- Editors for different notification mechanisms (5 mins)
- Reject/refuse draft (20 mins)
- Other business (20 mins)
- execution of Sieve on flag changes, expunges, etc.
- index and time extensions
Total: 120 minutes.
If we resolve all issues with Variables, the corresponding item will disappear from the list.
Cyrus & Alexey