DEPLOY: Microsoft Royalty Free Sender ID Patent License FAQ

Over the last few months a number of MARID working group members have
asked questions about Microsoft's Royalty Free Caller ID Patent License.
We have prepared an FAQ to answer questions about this license and its
successor the Royalty Free Sender ID Patent License.  We are in the
process of publishing this FAQ on our web site at
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/ip/standards.  We expect the page to be
live on or before September 15.

For the convenience of the working group, attached is the full text of
the FAQ.

If you have any further questions about the license, I encourage you to
consult with your own attorney and/or email your question to
stdsreq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Someone from our legal department will answer
your questions.

Thank you.