Re: Extended RETR - version 2

>  Many clients connecting to an ISP, or even the ISP itself,
>  have their modems setup in a way that doesn't handle a noisy
>  phoneline very well. When line-quality isn't high enough, this
>  often results in a premature disconnect.

Sorry, but I'm a bit doubtful about this extension. How serious
is the problem with a "noisy phoneline" really ? I'm just a naive
user (i.e not running an ISP) but I have never experienced this
problem, neither when living in Sweden nor in Australia.

Cheers /Tobbe
--
Torbjörn Törnkvist , tel: +46 8 692 22 15 , fax: +46 8 654 70 71
Bluetail AB , Hantverkargatan 78 , SE-112 38 Stockholm , Sweden