Fwd: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-01.txt

Hello all,

Based on discussions on this list, we have uploaded the new version of POP-over-TLS draft:

	Title           : POP3 over TLS
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
                           Mykyta Yevstifeyev
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2011-08-11

    This document specifies how the Post Office Protocol, Version 3
    (POP3) may be secured with Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol,
    by establishing TLS layer connection directly before POP3
    transaction.  It updates RFC 1939 and RFC 2595.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-01.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-01.txt

The HTML-ized link is http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-pop3-over-tls-01. Please provide your further comments, copied to Alexey Melnikov (just use 'Reply all').

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev