Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sacred-framework-01.txt

Folks,

Somehow, Mike Just's name got left off of the announcement. Mike's
been working a lot with Dale and Magnus on this.

Stephen.

Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the Securely Available Credentials Working Group of the IETF.
>
>         Title           : Securely Available Credentials-Credential Server
>                           Framework
>         Author(s)       : D. Gustafson, M. Nystrom
>         Filename        : draft-ietf-sacred-framework-01.txt
>         Pages           : 18
>         Date            : 05-Mar-01
>
> As the number, and more particularly the number of different
> types, of devices connecting to the Internet increases, credential
> mobility becomes an issue for IETF standardization. This draft
> responds to the credential server framework requirements listed in
> [SACRED]. It presents a strawman framework and outlines protocols
> for securely available credentials.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-framework-01.txt
>
> Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
> "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
> type "cd internet-drafts" and then
>         "get draft-ietf-sacred-framework-01.txt".
>
> A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
>
> Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
>
> Send a message to:
>         mailserv@xxxxxxxxx
> In the body type:
>         "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sacred-framework-01.txt".
>
> NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
>         MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
>         feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
>         command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
>         a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
>         exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
>         "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
>         up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
>         how to manipulate these messages.

> Internet-Draft.

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com