[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
protocol draft "little" issues
The protocol draft contains the list of "minor" open issues
below, that I'd like to get sorted.
If you have a suggestion/problem/wanna-chat about any of the
suggested resolutions can you start a thread on the list over
the next week or so? (Expressing your agreement is also fine,
- If a server only supports up/down-load, then is SRP alone
sufficient or MUST the server also support cTLS? (The latter
according to the current text.)
[cTLS is only a MUST for those that implement account
- Meaning of empty string for credential selector?
["" means "all credentials", same as if the selector
field is omitted entirely]
- Does section 2.4 need changes?
[this will be deleted as per list discussion, some
"anti-DoS" text will be added to sec cons.]
- Should we apply for a port number? (probably)
- Should we define a URI scheme? (probably not)
- Should the DTD or schema be normative? I'd usually go for the
schema, but in this case the DTD seems much simpler.
[since its much simpler let's make the DTD normative but
keep the schema correct & up to date]
Baltimore Technologies, tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street, fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8. mailto:stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx