[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SACRED in Minneapolis
The open issues listed in the protocol draft being:-
- Multiple substrates issue
- SASL authorization identity issue
- Should we apply for a port number? (probably)
- Should the DTD or schema be normative? I'd usually go for the
schema, but in this case the DTD seems much simpler.
- Fix DTD extensibility scheme
- Should we specify a max value where "unbounded" is in the schema
or "+"/"*" in the DTD?
Magnus Nystrom wrote:
> Dear WG,
> The intention is to have a SACRED meeting in Minneapolis, discussing any
> remaining issues in the protocol draft (-02) and the new framework draft
> (-03). Currently, our time slot is Monday, March 18th, at 1 pm.
> If you have suggestions for other items to discuss please let me know
> before March 11 and I'll send out an agenda.
> -- Magnus
> Magnus Nystrom
> RSA Security
Baltimore Technologies, tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street, fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8. mailto:stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxxxxx