Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-sasl-scram-02

Regarding

   [tls-unique]
              Zhu, L., "Registration of TLS unique channel binding
              (generic)", IANA http://www.iana.org/assignments/
              channel-binding-types/tls-unique, July 2008.

I think we should replace that with a reference to

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-altman-tls-channel-bindings-05

and move that document along.  There is text in the registration that
have direct implementation consequences and security implications, so I
believe it has to be in a persistent and normative document.  Thoughts?

(Yes, this applies to GS2 as well.)

/Simon