[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-smime-rfc2633bis-07.txt
Hare are seven comments. I think number 6 is the most significant one, but
none of them are show stoppers.
1. Should Section 1.4 reference RFC 3369?
2. Delete section 1.6 before the document is sent to the IESG.
3. Section 2.4 probably should point out that ContentInfo is needed to
encapsulate each of the protection content types.
4. What compression algorithm MUST be implemented if CompressedData is
5. Section 2.5.2: s/SMIMECapabilities attribute should/SMIMECapabilities
6. Section 2.6: the first two paragraphs are not clear. S/MIME v3.1 MUST
support both issuerAndSerialNumber and subjectKeyIdentifier for sending and
7. Section 22.214.171.124: s/not currently supported in S/MIME/not currently
recommended in S/MIME/