Re: The anti-abuse rDNS check that FTP gave up

On Oct 6, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Rosenwald, Jordan wrote:

>> ... and to kiss the assess of the RBL operators, and to pay tribute in any
>> number of other arbitrary ways to others who threaten to sabotage your
>> outgoing mail.
>

> Seriously?  You still view that DNSBL operators function in that fashion?

I don't know which ones are responsible and which ones aren't.   But the idea that some third party gets to say, effectively, whether your mail gets delivered, and you have no recourse against that third party, is fundamentally broken and intolerable.

Keith