Re: The anti-abuse rDNS check that FTP gave up

>I don't know which ones are responsible and which ones aren't.  But
>the idea that some third party gets to say, effectively, whether your
>mail gets delivered, and you have no recourse against that third
>party, is fundamentally broken and intolerable.

Hi, Keith.  My spam filters catch about 70,000 spams a day, mostly
using DNSBLs, with a false positive rate well under 1%.  If you're
offering to sort them, and can promise a similar error rate, I'll
send them along.

If not, I'd appreciate it if you'd explain exactly what operational
advice you're offering here.

R's,
John