RE: We need an IETF BCP for GREY LISTING

Given the interest, I've started putting together a BCP.  It's now posted as draft-kucherawy-greylisting-bcp; comments welcome.  It is only an outline right now, and I'll fill it in as people make suggestions about topics it should cover and/or start providing text to include.

It doesn't touch the SMTP extension people are discussing.  Someone else can champion that one if so inclined.  It shouldn't go in a BCP because it doesn't even exist yet.  This document will only describe current and historic practices.

Maybe we can get it on the docket for Taipei.  I'll send out some friendly pings.

-MSK