Re: Merging RRP and Whois

While I like the idea of having a collectives of distributed repository,
ie not centralized, in some cases, a centralized repository is
unavoidable.

I think what we need is a balance of both. A centralized repository is
probably very bad for scaling but you have control. A distributed
repositories infrastructure may scale but it is slightly chaotic.

Not all system needs to be centralized. A registry/directory for email
address for example can be distributed (and should be).

-James Seng