RE: IETF-51 WhoisFix BoF Announcement

Agreed.  I didn't suggest that we should try to have both discussions in the
same room, and Randy makes a valid point in noting that we can talk about
this forever.  I also agree that we should try to define a narrow scope and
move forward.

I want to be sure that we agree that this particular scope is the one to
move forward with.  If not, as long as the folks who have non-port 43
interests don't get shut out of doing a "Whois: The Next Generation" effort
in the future we should be able to do something productive next week.

<Scott/>