Re: Request to Move RFC 954 to Historic Status

The point of contact exists in the web page of the .cl cctld, where
anyone can ask for the name, emails and phone numbers of
the technical contacts of any domain. In this way, we can
keep track of  posibly misuse of this data.

Hugo

--
Hugo Salgado H. <hsalgado@xxxxxx>
Agustinas 1357, 4º piso - Santiago Chile