Re: Introduction of media types for XML DTDs

Ned Freed wrote:

> [E]xperts don't want to send DTDs and similar
> things to a dumb text viewer anyhow. They want their favorite programmable
> editor, most likely one that is format-savvy for such things. This is certainly
> how I have all the browsers I use configured.

I guess I don't count as an expert, then.  My editor is 'ex';
has been for many years, hopefully will be for many years to come.
But why would I want to edit something I'm displaying through a
browser?

--
	John Cowan	http://www.ccil.org/~cowan	cowan@xxxxxxxx
Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! / Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau,