Re: External parsed entities (Re: Inconsistency between IETF and W3C...)

Chris Lilley wrote:
> a) application/xml for xml files. All are required tobe well formed,as
> per the XML specification, otherwise it is a fatal error.
> b) application/xml-epe for external parsed entities which are not
> themselves well-formed instances

Point of clarification.   I have an external parsed entity.  I use
it only as an external parsed entity.  Incidentally, it also parses
as an XML document, but this was never intended.  Which one should
I use?

Makoto

Fuji Xerox Information Systems

Tel: +81-44-812-7230   Fax: +81-44-812-7231
E-mail: murata.makoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx