Re: Finishing the XML-tagging discussion

At 01:14 PM 3/20/00 -0500, Keith Moore wrote:
>by contrast, the -xml frob
>coupled with the desire for content-negotiation languages (http accept
>and conneg) to recognize anything that is XML does break things.
>I'm just trying to minimize breakage.

Could you please explain in detail what gets broken here?

I've yet to hear of a meaningful 'breaking', and I'd like a concrete example.

As far as I can tell, -xml doesn't interfere with existing systems at all.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
http://www.simonstl.com