Re: Finishing the XML-tagging discussion

ned.freed@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> AFAIK, no. I don't see a reason to change an existing registration in any
> case -- when we've made changes to the media types system in the past
> we've grandfathered old registrations that don't "fit" the new rules.

Not quite the issue.  VRML, which is not XML-compatible, is application/vrml.
If VRML is reformulated to be XML-compatible (in a new version), do we
then register application/vrml-xml?  I think we do.

--

Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! || John Cowan <jcowan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>